URI type simply declares a reference to an external web URL, Holochain entry or other resource.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar URI
link Require by
- AgentA person or group or organization with economic agency.
- agentResourceSearchParamsQuery parameters for reading `EconomicResource`s related to an `Agent`
- CommitmentA planned economic flow that has been promised by an agent to another agent.
- EconomicEventAn observed economic flow, as opposed to a flow planned to happen in the future. This could reflect a change in the quantity of an economic resource. It is also defined by its behavior in relation to the economic resource (see `Action`)
- EconomicResourceA resource which is useful to people or the ecosystem.
- EconomicResourceCreateParamsInput `EconomicResource` type used when sending events to setup initial resource recordings
- IntentA planned economic flow which has not been committed to, which can lead to economic events (sometimes through commitments).
- OrganizationA formal or informal group, or legal organization.
- PersonA natural person.
- ProcessAn activity that changes inputs into outputs. It could transform or transport economic resource(s).
- ResourceSpecificationSpecification of a kind of resource. Could define a material item, service, digital item, currency account, etc. Used instead of a classification when more information is needed, particularly for recipes.