ID scalar type represents a unique identifier, often used to
refetch an object or as key for a cache. The ID type appears in a JSON
response as a String; however, it is not intended to be human-readable.
When expected as an input type, any string (such as
"4") or integer
4) input value will be accepted as an ID.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar ID
link Require by
- ActionAn action verb defining the kind of event, commitment, or intent. It is recommended that the lowercase action verb should be used as the record ID in order that references to `Action`s elsewhere in the system are easily readable.
- AgentA person or group or organization with economic agency.
- agentCommitmentSearchParamsQuery parameters for reading `Commitment`s related to an `Agent`
- agentEventSearchParamsQuery parameters for reading `EconomicEvent`s related to an `Agent`
- agentIntentSearchParamsQuery parameters for reading `Intent`s related to an `Agent`
- AgentRelationshipThe role of an economic relationship that exists between 2 agents, such as member, trading partner.
- AgentRelationshipRoleA relationship role defining the kind of association one agent can have with another.
- AgreementAny type of agreement among economic agents.
- AppreciationA way to tie an economic event that is given in loose fulfilment for another economic event, without commitments or expectations. Supports the gift economy.
- CommitmentA planned economic flow that has been promised by an agent to another agent.
- ContentAn uploaded file, may contain metadata.
- EconomicEventAn observed economic flow, as opposed to a flow planned to happen in the future. This could reflect a change in the quantity of an economic resource. It is also defined by its behavior in relation to the economic resource (see `Action`)
- EconomicResourceA resource which is useful to people or the ecosystem.
- EconomicResourceCreateParamsInput `EconomicResource` type used when sending events to setup initial resource recordings
- FulfillmentRepresents many-to-many relationships between commitments and economic events that fully or partially satisfy one or more commitments.
- IMeasureMutation input structure for defining measurements. Should be nulled if not present, rather than empty.
- IntentA planned economic flow which has not been committed to, which can lead to economic events (sometimes through commitments).
- MeasureSemantic meaning for measurements: binds a quantity to its measurement unit. See http://www.qudt.org/pages/QUDToverviewPage.html
- OrganizationA formal or informal group, or legal organization.
- PersonA natural person.
- PlanA logical collection of processes that constitute a body of planned work with defined deliverable(s).
- ProcessAn activity that changes inputs into outputs. It could transform or transport economic resource(s).
- ProcessSpecificationSpecifies the kind of process.
- ProductBatchA lot or batch, defining a resource produced at the same time in the same way. From DataFoodConsortium vocabulary https://datafoodconsortium.gitbook.io/dfc-standard-documentation/.
- ProposalPublished requests or offers, sometimes with what is expected in return.
- ProposedIntentRepresents many-to-many relationships between Proposals and Intents, supporting including intents in multiple proposals, as well as a proposal including multiple intents.
- ProposedToAn agent to which the proposal is to be published. A proposal can be published to many agents.
- ResourceSpecificationSpecification of a kind of resource. Could define a material item, service, digital item, currency account, etc. Used instead of a classification when more information is needed, particularly for recipes.
- SatisfactionRepresents many-to-many relationships between intents and commitments or events that partially or full satisfy one or more intents.
- ScenarioAn estimated or analytical logical collection of higher level processes used for budgeting, analysis, plan refinement, etc.
- ScenarioDefinitionThe type definition of one or more scenarios, such as Yearly Budget.
- SpatialThingA physical mappable location.
- UnitDefines a unit of measurement, along with its display symbol. From OM2 vocabulary.
- UserUser profile information