Boolean scalar type represents
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar Boolean
link Require by
- ActivityAn event that appears in a feed
- agentCommitmentSearchParamsQuery parameters for reading `Commitment`s related to an `Agent`
- agentIntentSearchParamsQuery parameters for reading `Intent`s related to an `Agent`
- agentPlanSearchParamsQuery parameters for reading `Plan`s related to an `Agent`
- agentProcessSearchParamsQuery parameters for reading `Process`es related to an `Agent`
- CharacterA character is anything (Person, Group, Organisation, Taxonomy Tag, Location, Thread, what-have-you...) which has a feed which can be followed, and can be tagged in other activities
- CommitmentA planned economic flow that has been promised by an agent to another agent.
- ContentAn uploaded file, may contain metadata.
- EconomicEventAn observed economic flow, as opposed to a flow planned to happen in the future. This could reflect a change in the quantity of an economic resource. It is also defined by its behavior in relation to the economic resource (see `Action`)
- FlagA report about objectionable content
- FollowA record that a user follows something
- IntentA planned economic flow which has not been committed to, which can lead to economic events (sometimes through commitments).
- LikeA record that a user likes a thing
- MeThe current user. Contains more information than just the `user` type
- OrganisationAn organisation is an agent/actor that fronts several people/users
- PageInfoCursors for pagination
- PlanA logical collection of processes that constitute a body of planned work with defined deliverable(s).
- planProcessSearchParamsQuery parameters for reading `Process`es related to a `Plan`
- ProcessAn activity that changes inputs into outputs. It could transform or transport economic resource(s).
- ProfileA profile is anything (Person, Group, Organisation, Taxonomy Tag, Location, Thread, what-have-you...) which has a feed which can be followed, and can be tagged in other activities
- ProposalPublished requests or offers, sometimes with what is expected in return.
- ProposedIntentRepresents many-to-many relationships between Proposals and Intents, supporting including intents in multiple proposals, as well as a proposal including multiple intents.
- SearchFollowI hope to go away soon, but in the interim I am a subset of a collection or community the user follows.
- ThreadA thread is essentially a list of comments
- UserUser profile information
- __DirectiveRepresents a directive
- __TypeRepresents scalars, interfaces, object types, unions, enums in the system