Boolean scalar type represents
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar Boolean
link Require by
- agentCommitmentSearchParamsQuery parameters for reading `Commitment`s related to an `Agent`
- agentPlanSearchParamsQuery parameters for reading `Plan`s related to an `Agent`
- agentProcessSearchParamsQuery parameters for reading `Process`es related to an `Agent`
- ClaimA claim for a future economic event(s) in reciprocity for an economic event that already occurred. For example, a claim for payment for goods received.
- CommitmentA planned economic flow that has been promised by an agent to another agent.
- EconomicEventAn observed economic flow, as opposed to a flow planned to happen in the future. This could reflect a change in the quantity of an economic resource. It is also defined by its behavior in relation to the economic resource (see `Action`)
- IntentA planned economic flow which has not been committed to, which can lead to economic events (sometimes through commitments).
- IntentSearchParamsQuery parameters for reading `Intent`s related to an `Agent`
- PageInfoCursors for pagination
- PlanA logical collection of processes that constitute a body of planned work with defined deliverable(s).
- planProcessSearchParamsQuery parameters for reading `Process`es related to a `Plan`
- ProcessAn activity that changes inputs into outputs. It could transform or transport economic resource(s).
- ProposalPublished requests or offers, sometimes with what is expected in return.
- ProposedIntentRepresents many-to-many relationships between Proposals and Intents, supporting including intents in multiple proposals, as well as a proposal including multiple intents.
- RecipeResourceSpecifies the resource as part of a recipe, for use in planning from recipe.
- __DirectiveRepresents a directive
- __TypeRepresents scalars, interfaces, object types, unions, enums in the system