Defines a unit of measurement, along with its display symbol. From OM2 vocabulary.
link Require by
- EconomicResourceA resource which is useful to people or the ecosystem.
- MeasureSemantic meaning for measurements: binds a quantity to its measurement unit. See http://www.qudt.org/pages/QUDToverviewPage.html
- RecipeResourceSpecifies the resource as part of a recipe, for use in planning from recipe.
- ResourceSpecificationSpecification of a kind of resource. Could define a material item, service, digital item, currency account, etc. Used instead of a classification when more information is needed, particularly for recipes.
- ValueCalculationA calculation performed using custom formulas for a certain context.