Int scalar type represents non-fractional signed whole numeric values.
Int can represent values between
-(2^53 - 1) and
2^53 - 1 since it is
represented in JSON as double-precision floating point numbers specified
by IEEE 754.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar Int
link Require by
- agentResourceSearchParamsQuery parameters for reading `EconomicResource`s related to an `Agent`
- AgentsPageA page of agents
- CharacterA character is anything (Person, Group, Organisation, Taxonomy Tag, Location, Thread, what-have-you...) which has a feed which can be followed, and can be tagged in other activities
- FileIntrinsicsMore detailed metadata parsed from a file.
- FileMetadataMetadata associated with a file. None of the parameters are required and are filled depending on the file type.
- IntentsPageA page of intents
- OrganisationAn organisation is an agent/actor that fronts several people/users
- ProfileA profile is anything (Person, Group, Organisation, Taxonomy Tag, Location, Thread, what-have-you...) which has a feed which can be followed, and can be tagged in other activities
- ProposalsPageA page of proposals
- ThreadA thread is essentially a list of comments
- UserUser profile information