Semantic meaning for measurements: binds a quantity to its measurement unit. See http://www.qudt.org/pages/QUDToverviewPage.html
link Require by
- CommitmentA planned economic flow that has been promised by an agent to another agent.
- EconomicEventAn observed economic flow, as opposed to a flow planned to happen in the future. This could reflect a change in the quantity of an economic resource. It is also defined by its behavior in relation to the economic resource (see `Action`)
- EconomicResourceA resource which is useful to people or the ecosystem.
- FulfillmentRepresents many-to-many relationships between commitments and economic events that fully or partially satisfy one or more commitments.
- IntentA planned economic flow which has not been committed to, which can lead to economic events (sometimes through commitments).
- SatisfactionRepresents many-to-many relationships between intents and commitments or events that partially or full satisfy one or more intents.