Grouping around something to create a boundary or context, used for documenting,
accounting, planning. Extended from the default of
Person | Organization
link Require by
- AgentRelationshipThe role of an economic relationship that exists between 2 agents, such as member, trading partner.
- CommitmentA planned economic flow that has been promised by an agent to another agent.
- EconomicEventAn observed economic flow, as opposed to a flow planned to happen in the future. This could reflect a change in the quantity of an economic resource. It is also defined by its behavior in relation to the economic resource (see `Action`)
- IntentA planned economic flow which has not been committed to, which can lead to economic events (sometimes through commitments).
- OrganizationA formal or informal group, or legal organization.
- PlanA logical collection of processes that constitute a body of planned work with defined deliverable(s).
- ProcessAn activity that changes inputs into outputs. It could transform or transport economic resource(s).
- ProposalPublished requests or offers, sometimes with what is expected in return.
- ScenarioAn estimated or analytical logical collection of higher level processes used for budgeting, analysis, plan refinement, etc.